But there are some foods that I don't just say yes to, but devour. It's not comfort food, it's something wilder, more akin to an addiction. Below is a list of those foods that I would eat myself into sickness with if given the chance.
1. Guacamole- It doesn't really matter if it's great guac, good guac or even mediocre guac. If there is a bowl in front of me and something to eat it on, I will go at it as if I would never eat again.
2. Chips and Salsa- Same as the above: at a restaurant, no matter how excited I am about the food to come, I will inevitably stuff myself with chips and salsa first.
3. Popcorn- Kettle corn especially is one of those things I will mindlessly eat while still mindfully enjoying the taste.
4. Cookie Dough- In high school I would eat myself to sickness with cookie dough. Yet with maturity comes a little bit of wisdom and wisdom tells me to not go that far. But that doesn't mean I still don't want to.
5. Bread and Hummus- This one is fairly new, but in the past two years I have discovered that a really good, soft bread with hummus is nearly better than an actual meal.
6. Coffee- I realize this is not a food, but a drink. However, when I want to drink it like it was water and spend all day with a cup in my hand, I think it can count as an addiction.
7. Nutella- Wanting to eat it straight from the jar with a spoon multiple times a day surely gets it on this list. In fact, I do not allow myself to buy it anymore because of how quickly I go through it.